At S.A.L. Global Logistics, Sea freight is one of our core specialities.
Our well-established networks with major carriers, along with our strategic partners worldwide, provide us with access to leading-edge technology and supply chain excellence in international trade logistics.
Our experience and infrastructure ensure we provide an efficient, flexible and cost-effective global service with optimum and reliable transit times. So no matter what it is, where it is going, or how it is getting there, every shipment is arranged with care & dedication.
Our sea freight services include:
- Full Container Services (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- NVOCC operations
- Customs clearance
- Door-to-Door services
- Deconsolidation and on-forwarding to further destinations
- Container Transport pick-up and delivery
- Cross-Trade/3rd party shipping
- Project Management
- Heavy Machinery Transport
- Break-bulk & RORO services
- Cargo and Order Tracking
Full Container Load (FCL)
Click here to view Sea freight container specifications
Less Container Load (LCL)
When you don’t have enough cargo to load a full container, we offer services to consolidate your cargo with other cargo to fill the container and ship from the same origins or to the same destination. Charges are based on the size of your cargo in cubic metres.
When cargo is oversized and/or overweight and can’t be loaded into a container, we can provide specialised services for this over dimensional/weight cargo.
Some examples below:
- Break bulk – cargo is loaded loose on vessels, and stowed above or below deck dependent on size or requirements.
- Roll-on/Roll-off – vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as automobiles, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and railroad cars, that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels
- Lift-on/Lift-off – vessels which use an on-board crane to load and unload cargo.